By Domenic Passero
1. Bring a clean dry gi to class.
2. If you are doing Thai boxing or wrestling before BJJ bring extra dry clothes for Nogi
3. Wash your gi after every class
4. Trim your finger and toe nails
5. Shower after class
Do not go to the washroom barefoot…
I also would like to mention that none of these are optional. In general don’t be a dirty ***hole or I will not let you in class.
Thank you and have a nice day
Latest posts by Admin (see all)
- Best Way To Start The Day - Oct 14, 2019
- How To Escape The Triangle Choke From Guard With Stephan Kesting - Oct 9, 2019
- Arm Attack (Armbar) from Active Knees and Climbing Guard Method - Sep 30, 2019