Aries Martial Arts (Kickboxing & jiu Jitsu)
‘Aries Martial Arts (Kickboxing & jiu Jitsu)’ is an independent Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu academy located at 13279 72 Avenue in Surrey, Canada
Gravity Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Caio Terra
For the past 10 years LOGAN LIDEMARK, head instructor at Gravity BJJ has been passionate about BRAZILIAN JIU-JITSU. With a background in other martial arts, such as Kali, Judo, Muay Thai and Boxing, Logan has become quite the instructor. His passion for teaching grows each day, whether it’s developing the adult programs or the kids programs, he inspires those that train with him. His calm demeanor and patience make him a likeable instructor. In December 2009, Logan finally received his black belt, one of the greatest highlights of his life. Seven months later, he is thrilled to open a school of his own, a life long dream.
Marcus Soares BJJ Academy Surrey Marcus Soares Jiu-Jitsu
‘Marcus Soares BJJ Academy Surrey’ is a Marcus Soares Jiu-Jitsu affiliated Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu academy located at 8655 130 Street in Surrey, Canada
Kaboom Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
The Surrey Martial Arts School getting our community’s kids, men, and women fitter, safer,
and stronger. Like us for updates & special offers!
Dragon’s Den Elite MMA
Since 1991 the Dragon’s Den has provided its student and client base the very best in age and gender appropriate fitness, self defense and combative sport training. Roughly 80 percent of our members train for health and generic self defense strategies while the other 20 percent train for competitive applications. we have developed international, national, provincial and local champions as well as top rated competitors in boxing, muay thai kickboxing, jiu jitsu, traditional martial arts and weaponry. Our LEO training protocol is one of the best in the area for individuals needing occupational use of force, POPAT, COPAT or PARE preparation. FILES News Magazine award of excellence for outstanding efforts of service and contribution. Located in the South Surrey/White Rock area we serve the communities of Grandview Heights, Morgan Heights, Morgan Crossing, Elgin Park and Crescent Beach.
Titan MMA 10th Planet
Here at Titan Mixed Martial Arts we are dedicated to building a safe, fun, and positive training environment where people of all ages can come and learn. Our goal is not only to teach the physical aspect of martial arts but to also teach the mental side which can be used in your everyday life. Some of the key examples we teach through the guidance of martial arts to help improve yourself are confidence, self discipline, respect, honour, loyalty and integrity. We will help you reach the best physical shape through our various programs which include beginners, intermediate and advanced kickboxing and jiu jitsu or cardio kickboxing. Our main instructors Ken “Hitman” Tran and Nabil “el pequino” Salameh have over 20 years of combined martial arts experience. We have travelled, trained, and competed at a world class level all over the globe, building knowledge and experiences that we want to share with our team
Revolution Martial Arts & Fitness Gracie Barra
14,000 sq/ft training facility that specializes in sport conditioning, bodybuilding and general fitness.
Clinch MMA & Fitness
‘Clinch MMA & Fitness’ is an independent Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu academy located at 1845-1855 Kingsway Avenue in Port Coquitlam, Canada
Pitt Meadows premier Mixed Martial Arts Academy offering Muay Thai, Kickboxing, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Ladies Kickboxing, Kid Mix Marital Arts and Taekwondo
Gibson Kickboxing • MMA • Health Bar
‘Gibson Kickboxing • MMA • Health Bar’ is an independent Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu academy located at 70 Kyle Street in Port Moody, Canada
Rahn’s Black Belt Academy
We provide Martial Arts Classes (including)
– One-steps and sparring
– Weapons training
Kidz-n Power – Child Safety Training
Ladies Self-Defense – S.H.A.R.P.
MMA Fitness – Jui-jitsu & Ground Fighting
Pacific Wave Jiu-jitsu
We are a Can-ryu Jiu-jitsu dojo that teaches practical self-defense & traditional martial arts techniques that transcend size & strength. We are a friendly dojo with no competitive macho attitudes.
Ryan’s MMA | Richmond | BJJ | Kickboxing
‘Ryan’s MMA | Richmond | BJJ | Kickboxing’ is an independent Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu academy located at 2611 Viscount Way in Richmond, Canada
7,000 sqft Burnaby fitness center featuring:
– Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
– Personal Training
– Bootcamp Conditioning
– Kids Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
North Burnaby Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
Brazilian Jiu jitsu is a very safe martial art that involves grappling, takedowns and strategy. Come and see why we should be your number one choice.