By Domenic Passero
1. Bring a clean dry gi to class.
2. If you are doing Thai boxing or wrestling before BJJ bring extra dry clothes for Nogi
3. Wash your gi after every class
4. Trim your finger and toe nails
5. Shower after class
Do not go to the washroom barefoot…
I also would like to mention that none of these are optional. In general don’t be a dirty ***hole or I will not let you in class.
Thank you and have a nice day
Latest posts by Admin (see all)
- Omoplatas, Arm Bars & Self Love - Jul 17, 2019
- Malachy Friedman’s Darce Killer Interview with Budo Jake - Jul 14, 2019
- Do Physical Abilities of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Athletes Differ According To Their Fighting Style? - Jul 10, 2019