Based in Chandler, AZ, Jay Pages Jiu-Jitsu & MMA is the state’s fastest growing school of Mixed Martial Arts (“MMA”). We offer a variety of programs, including Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (“BJJ”), Submission Wrestling, Judo, Wrestling, Boxing, Kickboxing, Mixed Martial Arts (“MMA”), Kids Jiu-Jitsu, Kids Wrestling, Women’s Only Classes, 98Fit (Strength and Conditioning, Circuit Classes), and Self-Defense. Jay Pages Jiu-Jitsu & MMA offers an unmatched instructor base, state-of-the-art training equipment and a diverse student population to offer an unequaled training experience for anyone interested in today’s martial arts. As the Ultimate Fighting Championship (“UFC”) gains popularity, more and more people are becoming interested in learning Mixed Martial Arts, which is generally comprised of Grappling, Striking and Wrestling. At Jay Pages Jiu-Jitsu & MMA, we offer a well-rounded selection of programs that address these areas, as well as elite conditioning. Further, we also offer programs designed specifically for women and children.
Who Do We Teach?
– MMA Fans – Recreational: Mixed Martial Arts isn’t JUST for Fighters! A large part of our student enrollment is made up of MMA fans who want to be able to learn more & participate in their favorite sport at a recreational level, while at the same time, benefiting from the Fitness and Self Defense that MMA practice will bring. For these students, we provide a safe and welcoming environment in which to be involved in the sport of Mixed Martial Arts. We teach our beginners in a friendly and relaxed group environment where no one is called out, singled out or put on the spot. We are here to help you no matter what your goals are.
– Competitors: Over the years, we have produced more Champions than any other school in the area. The students who have gone on to compete have won at the highest levels of the sport. If you’re a fighter looking to win, this is the MMA school for you!
– Law Enforcement: We have the longest running and best relationship with local Military and Law Enforcement in the area. Our experience and professionalism have brought us more military and law enforcement clients than any other school in the area.
– Women: Women are welcome to train in any of our classes – we have Women enrolled who train in Mixed Martial Arts, Boxing, Muay Thai, and Sport Jiu-jitsu. We also have separate Muay Thai Classes for those looking to benefit from the Fitness aspect of MMA without the contact for only $65 per month.
– Kids: We have a Children’s program that teaches kids to defend themselves while having respect for others. We teach safe techniques and how to use them responsibly. Children learn goal setting, focus and discipline through the practice of Martial Arts. All of our Kids Classes are taught by Experienced Martial Arts Instructors.