Get 'Em Up MMA

Get 'Em Up MMA.png
10610 Horizon Lane West Southeast Port Orchard, Washington 98367 United States
10610 Horizon Lane West Southeast Port Orchard Washington 98367 US
(360) 362-9322(360) 362-9322

‘Get ‘Em Up MMA’ is an independent Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu academy located at 10610 Horizon Lane West Southeast in Port Orchard, United States

Keyword
Get 'Em Up MMA.png 2 months ago
Showing 1 result
Rating
Featured/Unfeatured
Claimed/Unclaimed
Get 'Em Up MMA.png
10610 Horizon Lane West Southeast Port Orchard, Washington 98367 United States 0 km
(360) 362-9322(360) 362-9322

‘Get ‘Em Up MMA’ is an independent Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu academy located at 10610 Horizon Lane West Southeast in Port Orchard, United States

58a5a095b3e83fdda300169c-100[1].png
5775 Soundview Drive, Gig Harbor, Washington 98335, United States 16.05 km

MMA, Kickboxing, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, submission wrestling, boxing and fitness. We offer classes for all ages

58a5a095b3e83fdda300169c-100[1].png
5775 Soundview Drive, Gig Harbor, Washington 98335, United States 16.05 km

MMA, Kickboxing, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, submission wrestling, boxing and fitness. We offer classes for all ages

5477a74fb3e83f95bf0001ef-100[3].png
5943 Washington 303, Bremerton, Washington 98311, United States 18.44 km

Weekly Class Description Start Times:

Monday: 4:30 pm Kids, Women Only / 6:15 pm Adults

Tuesday: 5:15 pm Adults (Alternating Gi / No Gi)

Wednesday: 4:30 pm Kids, Women Only / 6:15 pm Adults

Thursday: 10:00 am Adults / 5:15 pm Adults (Alternating Gi / No Gi)

Friday: 4:30 pm Kids, Women Only / 6:15 pm Adults

Saturday: 11 am Kids / 12 pm Conditioning / 1:30 Open Mat

Sunday: 10 am Adults

5477a74fb3e83f95bf0001ef-100[1].png
5943 Washington 303, Bremerton, Washington 98311, United States 18.44 km

Weekly Class Description Start Times:

Monday: 4:30 pm Kids, Women Only / 6:15 pm Adults

Tuesday: 5:15 pm Adults (Alternating Gi / No Gi)

Wednesday: 4:30 pm Kids, Women Only / 6:15 pm Adults

Thursday: 10:00 am Adults / 5:15 pm Adults (Alternating Gi / No Gi)

Friday: 4:30 pm Kids, Women Only / 6:15 pm Adults

Saturday: 11 am Kids / 12 pm Conditioning / 1:30 Open Mat

Sunday: 10 am Adults

5477a74fb3e83f95bf0001ef-100[1].png
5943 Washington 303, Bremerton, Washington 98311, United States 18.44 km

Weekly Class Description Start Times:

Monday: 4:30 pm Kids, Women Only / 6:15 pm Adults

Tuesday: 5:15 pm Adults (Alternating Gi / No Gi)

Wednesday: 4:30 pm Kids, Women Only / 6:15 pm Adults

Thursday: 10:00 am Adults / 5:15 pm Adults (Alternating Gi / No Gi)

Friday: 4:30 pm Kids, Women Only / 6:15 pm Adults

Saturday: 11 am Kids / 12 pm Conditioning / 1:30 Open Mat

Sunday: 10 am Adults

5821eca2b3e83f7be70002ab-100[1].png
115 Southwest 153rd Street Burien, Washington 98116 United States 21.4 km

SBG Burien can be summed up in one word, Authenticity. However, explaining it isn’t that easy. What does it mean to live an authentic life? Jiu-jitsu gives us the opportunity to learn these skills. Forget, for a moment, self-defense, functional martial arts, and physical prowess; those things will come just because of the very nature of the sport. Let’s talk about how jiu-jitsu can be used to improve one’s self first mentally and then physically.

Jiu-jitsu is a form of mindfulness, being present in the moment and experiencing what is. When we can learn to do this, our ego is no longer as fragile and we can start dealing with the many discomforts and stressors of life more easily. This is the power of jiu-jitsu, finding solace in the uncomfortable and being okay with it; unlocking an awareness of self and understanding what you are truly capable of.

At SBG Burien we teach and practice jiu-jitsu in a way where we are always searching for peace of mind and self-satisfaction. Developing the skills that we need to lead a more authentic life. Function over fantasy.

5821eca2b3e83f7be70002ab-100[1].png
115 Southwest 153rd Street Burien, Washington 98116 United States 21.4 km

SBG Burien can be summed up in one word, Authenticity. However, explaining it isn’t that easy. What does it mean to live an authentic life? Jiu-jitsu gives us the opportunity to learn these skills. Forget, for a moment, self-defense, functional martial arts, and physical prowess; those things will come just because of the very nature of the sport. Let’s talk about how jiu-jitsu can be used to improve one’s self first mentally and then physically.

Jiu-jitsu is a form of mindfulness, being present in the moment and experiencing what is. When we can learn to do this, our ego is no longer as fragile and we can start dealing with the many discomforts and stressors of life more easily. This is the power of jiu-jitsu, finding solace in the uncomfortable and being okay with it; unlocking an awareness of self and understanding what you are truly capable of.

At SBG Burien we teach and practice jiu-jitsu in a way where we are always searching for peace of mind and self-satisfaction. Developing the skills that we need to lead a more authentic life. Function over fantasy.

5821ec98b3e83f7be7000285-100[1].png
6358-6498 Delridge Way Southwest Seattle, Washington 98106 United States 21.91 km

Elite BJJ of Seattle is a 5800-sq ft facility focused on providing functional martial art and fitness instruction to the community of West Seattle.

5821ec98b3e83f7be7000285-100[1].png
6358-6498 Delridge Way Southwest Seattle, Washington 98106 United States 21.91 km

Elite BJJ of Seattle is a 5800-sq ft facility focused on providing functional martial art and fitness instruction to the community of West Seattle.

58b72d15b3e83f4bee4edeaa-100[1].png
5050 Delridge Way Southwest, Seattle, Washington 98106, United States 22.45 km

Elite BJJ of Seattle is a 5800-sq ft facility focused on providing functional martial art and fitness instruction to the community of West Seattle.

58b72d15b3e83f4bee4edeaa-100[1].png
5050 Delridge Way Southwest, Seattle, Washington 98106, United States 22.45 km

Elite BJJ of Seattle is a 5800-sq ft facility focused on providing functional martial art and fitness instruction to the community of West Seattle.

58a5a094b3e83fdda3001692-100[1].png
3001 South 12th Street, Tacoma, Washington 98405, United States 24.87 km

Pierce County’s premiere school for childhood development both on and off the mats. Through Brazilian Jiu Jitsu we set and achieve goals with a strong emphasis on building confidence. We believe that having confidence is 90% of self defense, the other 10% are the skills developed from training. We offer classes for any age between 7-17, and are located just a few minutes off of Highway 16. Our school is not like any other, you have to see it to believe it. Come and see for yourself on any Tuesday or Thursday between 5:30 and 6:30 PM. We’ll see you there!

58a5a094b3e83fdda3001692-100[1].png
3001 South 12th Street, Tacoma, Washington 98405, United States 24.87 km

Pierce County’s premiere school for childhood development both on and off the mats. Through Brazilian Jiu Jitsu we set and achieve goals with a strong emphasis on building confidence. We believe that having confidence is 90% of self defense, the other 10% are the skills developed from training. We offer classes for any age between 7-17, and are located just a few minutes off of Highway 16. Our school is not like any other, you have to see it to believe it. Come and see for yourself on any Tuesday or Thursday between 5:30 and 6:30 PM. We’ll see you there!

gracie-barra-100[1].jpg
270 South Hanford St. Suite 101 Seattle, Washington 98134 US 25.71 km

‘Gracie Barra Seattle’ is a Gracie Barra affiliated Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu academy located at 270 South Hanford St. Suite 101 in Seattle, US

gracie-barra-100[1].jpg
270 South Hanford St. Suite 101 Seattle, Washington 98134 US 25.71 km

‘Gracie Barra Seattle’ is a Gracie Barra affiliated Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu academy located at 270 South Hanford St. Suite 101 in Seattle, US

Gracie Barra Seattle.jpg
270 South Hanford St. Suite 101 Seattle, Washington 98134 US 25.71 km

‘Gracie Barra Seattle’ is a Gracie Barra affiliated Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu academy located at 270 South Hanford St. Suite 101 in Seattle, US

Ring Demon Academy of Mixed Martial Arts.png
South 220th Place, Kent, Washington 98032, United States 26.04 km
425-306-8000425-306-8000

‘Ring Demon Academy of Mixed Martial Arts’ is an independent Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu academy located at South 220th Place in Kent, United States

Ring Demon Academy of Mixed Martial Arts.png
South 220th Place, Kent, Washington 98032, United States 26.04 km
425-306-8000425-306-8000

‘Ring Demon Academy of Mixed Martial Arts’ is an independent Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu academy located at South 220th Place in Kent, United States

International Martial Arts.png
1620 South 312th Street, Federal Way, Washington 98003, United States 27.16 km

‘International Martial Arts / Ruffhouse Jiu Jitsu’ is an independent Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu academy located at 1620 South 312th Street in Federal Way, United States

Showing 1 - 20 of 111 results